- About Us
- Camps & Events
- General Synod
- Outdoor Ministries
- Annual Gathering
- NCNC Calendar
The Pacific Annual Gathering 2010 Special Edition
Welcome to a very special edition of The Pacific! With more pages than ever before, this is your one stop guide to everything pertaining to Annual Gathering 2010. To whet your appetite and prepare for the big event, flip through the pages and see the faces and places of Annual Gathering ‘09. Find out the amazing things your Association and your 5 sister Associations in the NCNC have been doing over the past year! Take a peek at some of the awesome worship experiences that are in store for the weekend. Read about the amazing workshops that others throughout the Conference will be sharing; it’s like Church Day - Extended Edition! It’s almost here; get ready for Annual Gathering 2010!
Note: The Pacific Annual Gathering 2010 Special Edition is in Adobe PDF format.
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader (a free download) to view or print these files.
The Pacific-Annual Gathering 2010 Special Edition in one big file(This file is best for broadband users. Please be patient - 6.3MB. Caution dial-up users - this file is BIG! You may prefer to read the low-resolution, individual pages [see below]).
The Pacific-Annual Gathering 2010 Special Edition in twenty-four separate smaller files (see below) These files are best for dial-up users AND for those who are looking for a particular article or feature.
- Annual Gathering 2010: A Wonderful Harmony
- NCNC Annual Gathering 2010 Scripture Texts
- Why I Said Yes to Chairing the Planning Team - Jeannie Hobson
- Photos of Our Common Life
- My Thanks to All the Wise Ones - Stephen Glauz-Todrank
- NCNC Conference Minister - Mary Susan Gast
- NCNC Conference Council, Meredith Jackson, president, Jack Dawson, vice president
- On-Site Transportation
- Printed Sheet Magnifiers
- Assistive Listening
- Service Animals
- Dietary Needs
- Beach Access
- Mountain Valley and Sequoia Associations, Marty Williams, Associate Conference Minister
- Golden Gate Association-North, Carol Manahan, Associate Conference Minister
- Golden Gate Association-South, Rodney Yee, Associate Conference Minister
- Sacramento Valley Association, John Norris, Associate Conference Minister (continued on page 6)
- Sacramento Valley Association, Continued From Page 5
- Bay Association, Drew Nettinga, Associate Conference Minister
- Santa Clara Association, Deborah Streeter, Associate Conference Minister (continued on page 7)
- Santa Clara Association, Continued from page 6
- Search and Call Coordinator and Associate Conference Minister for Education Ministry, Barbara J. Broadbent
- Associate Conference Minister for Authorization for Ministry, Carol Barriger
- An Overview of NCNC Giving, Budgets, Financial Development and Mission - David Bergman-Hill, Associate Conference Minister for Stewardship and Finance
- Maybe It’s Time to "Turn Yourself Around"
- Movement Toward Becoming "Covenant Keepers"
- Giving Trends
- Treasurer’s Report FY 2009-10 Operating Budget, John Meermans
- Financial Development, Ron Buford, Director of Development
- Section A: Authorization for Ministerial Standing in the NCNC, Carmelle Knudsen and Matt Broadbent, Co-Chairs
- Section B: Support, Review and Maintaining of Covenant for Ordained and Commissioned Ministers, Lois Mueller and Shirlee Bromley, Co-Chairs
- Section C: Authorization for Churches Seeking Membership in the NCNC UCC, Tauoa Head, Chair, David Bergman-Hill, Staff
- Section D: Congregations and Covenant, Mary Richardson, Chair
- Ministers Granted Standing in the Conference
- New Ministerial Calls
- Interim Ministries Served
- New Designations of Ministers Emeriti
- Ministerial Resignations
- Completion of Designated Term Ministries
- Interim Ministries Ended
- Ministerial Retirements
- Ministerial Standing Relinquished in the Conference
- Forms of Service of Ministers With Standing
- Highlights Include Gathering Music by Jazz Gorilla, Time to Center Our Spirits With a Taize-Style Worship, and an inspiring Sermon by the Rev. Dr. Ben Bohren, Regional Minister-President of the Northern California Nevada Region of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
- Highlights Include Gathering Music by the Rev. Melinda McLain, Worship Leadership by Some of Our Awesome Pacific School of Religion Seminarians, and an Introduction to Our Key Note Speaker, Charlene J. Smith.
- Guide My Feet
- This Is The Day
- Every Time I Feel The Spirit
- Highlights Include a Multicultural Worship Experience You Don’t Want to Miss, Liturgical Dance, Annual Gathering 2010 -The Slide Show!, A Time to Remember Our Friends and Family Who Have Transitioned to the Next Life, and of Course We’ll End Our Time Together As We Always Do: Gathering Strength For the Journey In Our Celebration of The Lord’s Supper.
- Sekai no Tomo (Here, O God, Your Servants Gather)
- Change My Heart, O God
- Come, Gather in This Special Place
- Come to the Banquet
- Where Faithful People Gather
- Draw the Circle Wide
- Embracing Loss - Roy Gesley
- Faith Practices: Worship, Learning, and Serving for Vital Congregations - Betsy Woodward and Eileen Altman
- Using Facebook for Your Church and Community - Bet Hannon
- Millennials and the Church - Meredith Jackson
- Congregational Vitality - Sharing Our Stories - Rodney Yee
- Transformation Among the Trees - Laura Engleken
- Put Your Whole Self In! - Ron Buford and Michael Schiefelbein
- A Taste of Contemplative Prayer - Stephen Glauz-Todrank
- Church Budgets as a Theological Document - David Bergman-Hill
- Be A Hero -Summer Camps
- Camp Cazadero Dates
- Camp Tamarack Dates
» posted on May 03, 2010
» filed under